I. Basic provisions1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Daniel Novák ID: 05089794 with its registered office at Aleje 471/107, Ostrava-Hošťálkovice, 725 28 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The contact details of the administrator are
address: Aleje 471/107, Ostrava-Hošťálkovice, 72528, Czech republic
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III.Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV.Data retention period1. The controller shall store personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 3 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)1. The recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
• providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
• providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI.Your rights1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII.Personal data security conditions1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular anti-virus protection, passwords, https mode, etc.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.